Currently, we have a fully functional Clinic with staff in Haiti. We have partnered and will be collaborating with the local Health Departments. La Maison D'accueil Orphanage is well on its way to opening, phase 3 of the clinic is completed.
To date, we’ve extended our service to over 150,000 people.
We have been blessed with a variety of professionals and nonprofessionals contributing. We traveled to villages to assess and treat patients establishing medical and psychosocial mobile clinics in a school or church structures. We also worked in the hospital clinic system with our colleagues and counterparts educating our peer nurses on physical assessments, stroke warning signs, hypertension and diabetes. In Haiti, We’ve successfully completed the state approval process to open the doors for our orphan girls. The goal is not simply to deliver health care and related services, but also to empower and support the underserved, to meet their own physical and psychosocial needs.
Our Priorities: focus on providing access to health care, assist with clean water, cholera prevention and education.
● Medical Clinic- Medical assess/treatment coordinate mobile clinics in remote disaster areas. We will be treating serious asthma and pneumonia cases both adults and children, Diabetes, fractured limbs, skin and wound infections.
● Construction - Carpentry, expanding the clinic in Haiti and orphanage
● HIV/AIDS Prevention and Education – Teaching AIDS prevention.
● Nutrition- Food distribution to children and pregnant mothers
● Relief efforts- Sorting, packing and distribution of clothes, hygienic supplies, bedding. ● Counseling- Psychosocial Education, Counseling
Book Now, Limited space.
Haiti Dec. 2017
Your gift will go a long way for those in need.
$40 can feed a family, for almost one month.
Thank you for giving!